Crucified Barbara

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Crucified Barbara
2216.jpg

Here's a group of Scandinavian ladies for all the posters who like hard rock with female vocals. These ladies definitely rock with aggression. These ladies are more Lita Ford than most of the gothic rock bands that come out today. Not sure how many female bands played real straight rock so it seems rare to me. The Yeahs, Yeahs, Yeahs and The Donnas are more Punk/Garage Rock. A infinite number of bands are more Gothy as I said! So this band is kind of by the numbers but a breath of fresh air at the same time!

These are their albums so far:

In Distortion We Trust
Til Death Do Us Party
In Distortion We Trust

51NMV3J5Q9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg51xeVQ6jsJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51qOUcN9OxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Here are some tracks:

Killer On His Knees

Heaven Or Hell

Losing The Game

Cinder

Reaction score
Cruscified Barbara ? First thing that came to my mind was Barbara Streisand lol and just for you :D

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Should have responded a long time ago...cool thread and band man!! Heaven and Hell is a good track...they have a "Runaways" sort of visual too. :grinthumb

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't know there was a thread for this band.

I've only heard one song, 'Losing The Game' (will check the other vids out soon) which one of my glam rock mates used to play a lot. He thought they were all blokes :oyea: If I like the other songs, which I imagine I will, I'll look into getting the albums, any personal preferences?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
You know Pixel this was a thread I made on a whim while just sampling different artists that came up on my I-Tunes Genius program. I liked them and thought the forum would appreciate them even more. Honestly, I never explored them further but I like the songs I had found for the thread! :heheh:

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad you did because I didn't know anything about this band beyond that one song I mentioned :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online