CRF is Experiencing Technical Difficulties.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I agree 70's Guy...my whole routine was smashed to bits yesterday morning when I couldn't break in to the forum, after a few hours of frustration I gave up.

Nice to see it's back to normal, and Shaggy has said we shouldn't have That particular problem again...but that always leaves a host of other potential disasters.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Do you guys leave yourself logged in like I do? Meaning I have the 'Remember Me' box checked so I never have to log in. Maybe that's why I was able to access the site?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
No I never have that checked off JG...we've had a very good record for a long time, but crashes do happen, Shaggy usually is really quick to get things fixed if possible.

I simply chalk it up to "gremlins" and hope it doesn't stay offline for too long.;)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
No I never have that checked off JG...we've had a very good record for a long time, but crashes do happen, Shaggy usually is really quick to get things fixed if possible.

I simply chalk it up to "gremlins" and hope it doesn't stay offline for too long.;)

Going off topic a little bit here, but are there any pros or cons to using the 'Remember Me' box with the exception of the pro for never having to sign in? I have CRF bookmarked so it's always open on my computer when it's on and I usually leave my computer on most of the day. But is there any security issues with that? Just wondering.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
No I don't think so JG, I leave mine in "Sleep" mode all week when I'm not using it, I do clear the cookie's automatically when my browser closes but that's about it.

Your security software will keep you safe, and there is nothing downloading from the forum to your machine anyway.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
OK cool. Thanks LG. ;)

I should have my cookies clear automatically too. Sometimes I forget to do that. :bonk: That's the only time I have to re-sign in.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yeah I like to remove them regularly myself, but in all the years I've been online I've only had one virus and that was 4 years ago.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online