Cream (Official Thread)

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I ran a search for this thread yesterday before I posted a new "Cream" thread !
I'm glad to see that they were not neglected.

One of the best groups of the 60's. Clapton at his peak and Jack Bruces brilliant bass playing and singing. :bow: Along with Ginger Baker, three extremely talented musicians at the top of their game. There'll never be another Cream.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I saw the reunion concert a few years ago and couldn't believe how rugged Jack Bruce looked, but I still enjoyed the performance and it was perhaps nice to know that Clapton got off the drugs.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Often overlooked,Bruce was without doubt one of the best ever along with Paul McCartney,Bill Wyman,Led Zeppelin's John Paul Jones,and,of course,John Entwistle,whom many consider THE all time champion of rock bass.As for Clapton's drug use,I understand he nearly died from the effects of heroin in 1970 or '71.Apparently,he delved deeper and deeper into the potentially fatal narcotic as a result of his unrequited love for George Harrison's first wife,model Patti Boyd..........

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Jack, Ginger and Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well what can I say about Cream, which as not already been said before. imho superb group. ooh as anyone else watch the doc on Mr Baker. it was on B B C Four...:oyea:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
when you think about the time Cream where together 2yrs. some bands tour long than that but they sure packed a load of massive influence on the other musicians. plus the music too!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online