Cover Songs You Hate

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Heard another one at work today I forgot to mention... Just like those two songs I posted, there are not one, but TWO songs they play at work which sample Robert Plant's In The Mood. I can't even believe it since it's a pretty obscure song compared to Superstition and Time of the Season. I'm not sure Robbie even gets paid for these tracks, ha. I wish I could find them on Youtube but I haven't foggiest clue what the songs are called. And google is proving no help to me in this matter.

The weird thing is once in a blue moon they do play Robert Plant's In The Mood... so I STILL get my hopes up when I hear these crappy sampled songs come on...

Travelin' Man

Reaction score
Madonna-American Pie

I'm with ya there, Fever! Like Madonna had something had something to offer or add to that song! Some egos know no bounds.

How about Five Finger Death Punch's version of Bad Company? I'll give you a moment to grab a pencil to shove through your temples...

What's with his singing style anyway?

Uh, company....uh, always on the run...uh, destiny....ect, etc.

Uh, please stop RUINING this great song!!! Oops....too late. :mad

One other thing...I'm not sure just how I made the unintentional post above this one, but could a mod please delete the first one? Thanx!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I don't even hate The Used or MCR, that's the thing. I just hate what they did with that song. :heheh:

It's not like your sig alludes to your Used love though. :D

Fisha

Reaction score
Yeh jhust listenning to it, I mean his voice isn't Bowie's but it far from attrocious, in all honesty I think they kept it a bit tame, they oculd have really tried to make it more in thier style. Not a bad cover at all

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online