Concrete Blonde

TheHealer

Reaction score
That's definitely a shame. This band has a lot of talent, it's truly sad that some of the greater bands don't get the notoriety they deserve. Though, there are some bands who don't want the exposure. Thrice for example, they are a top band, but they ask not to get exposure like other bands. I think it helps keep the "purity" of their music, if that makes sense.

I think there is something to be said of artists that have those kind of values.

I think it is refreshing and inspiring to know there are still artists out there creating music whose bottom line is not money or fame but the art itself.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I think there is something to be said of artists that have those kind of values.

I think it is refreshing and inspiring to know there are still artists out there creating music whose bottom line is not money or fame but the art itself.

Exactly. That's the most admirable of artists like that. They make the music for the music. And to be a bit on topic, I can tell that Concrete Blonde did it strictly for the music. They sound fantastic, and if they had gotten more exposure, I can assume they'd probably still stick with the music, but that's just as assumption.

TheHealer

Reaction score
The band has taken long breaks and gotten back together in the past.

I really hope it happens again. They are too talented and have much to offer to call it quits for good.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online