Camille and Kennerly - The Harp Twins

Magnus59

Reaction score
These girls play classic rock, metal and other genres as harp duets.
They arrange the songs for their harps, record themselves and make their own videos all by themselves.

I admin 2 Facebook groups for their fans and the Australian fan page

I will share some of their covers here, starting with one of their favourites
Fear of the Dark Iron Maiden cover

Official Website http://harptwins.com

Last edited:

Magnus59

Reaction score
They certainly are
They have several new videos in the works, currently working on another Iron Maiden cover

Here's a cover of a Rolling Stones classic

Last edited:

Magnus59

Reaction score
Thanks for watching, I'm fan of Led Zep, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, and all the other classic rockers of that era, I discovered The Twins just over a year ago and I'm a hard core fan now. Hope you guys are OK with me sharing their talents here :D

Magnus59

Reaction score
Translation: I will market some of their covers here.

I'm guessing you're also their Social Media Manager. :****:

Absolutely not Aero, I understand your cynicism, but they don't need a Social Media Manager, they do all that themselves, and if they did, I don't think they would employ a print worker from Australia to fill the role.

I am just a fan, among many others who finds what they do to be fascinating. I have been completely open and honest about any and all interest I have, which is limited to being admin of 2 groups and 1 page, all of which were created by other fans who invited me to be an administrator.

I joined this forum as a fan of classic rock, and find the forum interesting and dynamic, other members knowledge in this area clearly outshines mine so I haven't contributed to other threads yet because I could look like an idiot compared to some of these guys, but I enjoy reading the very comprehensive range of topics in the forum.

I created this thread after first checking that would be OK, I didn't want to look like a spammer. These artists interest me and are doing something quite unique with well known classic rock and other genres. If other members here show an interest, then I beleive I have added to something of value to the forum.

If the admins of this forum don't appreciate this thread or consider is as advertising or spam, I would expect that one of them would have either contacted me or removed the thread. As they have not, I am assuming they have no problem with it.

Cheers

Magnus

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I'm diggin' what I'm hearing. :grinthumb

Nicely put Magnus. I saw you inquire in your introduction thread if this was cool to do.

Magnus59

Reaction score
Thank you Admin for moving this to a more appropriate forum, I didn't see this one here before.

The Twins always put a lot of time and effort into choosing the right location and costumes for every video. They perform mainly for private functions and will look for locations while travelling to these performances.

This is one of their most recent ones, a cover of House of The Rising Sun, filmed in New Orleans in between performances there.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online