Calling All Volunteers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that we have promoted MetalPriest to work with us on Mt. Olympus......we have an empty spot or two in the moderator staff.

What we are trying to do, is generate a list of people who are interested in volunteering to become a moderator.

You don't need moderator experience *although it would be helpful* , but you have to be willing to serve the Queen (that is me) :heheh:

If any of you would be interested in becoming a moderator, you can post a reply or send one of the admins a PM.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I see March has arrived, spring is around the corner we have made our decisions concerning the new moderators.

I want to thank all of you who expressed genuine interest in helping us run CRF, we appreciate your dedication to our forum.

It's never easy to pick and choose among your friends for something like this, and this is the first time we've ever asked for volunteers. Some of you will be upset, others disappointed all I can say is we took this task very seriously, considered all the various factors and came to an agreement as a staff. Most of the time Magic and I would just pick someone and ask if they were interested, this time it was a collective decision.

I hope those of you that are disappointed continue to post and enjoy yourselves, because we are keeping everyone who was serious about moderating on our short list for future positions.

We do hope you give our new mods the respect and support you show the rest of us which believe me we all appreciate.

That's all for now, any other announcements will be made over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online