Buzzcocks

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
As 70s punk goes BUZZCOCKS were definately the good guys....and were very popular. I remember the late JOHN PEEL [dj] really took a shine to this band and always had them doing live sessions on his radio show. Great times...and great sounds. I also have seen BUZZCOCKS playing live....but yet again wasnt in their heyday. Collected lots of Buzzcocks 7 in singles and have the "love bites " album. What I really liked about them is you could relate to the lyrics of their songs.......eg

:heheh: .........story of my life !! :cheers2

Last edited:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Great band, my friend Steve and I went to he "avenues and alleyways" punk all dayer in Sheffield yesterday and it was great. Well the main 3 bands were excellent, we didn't bother with some of the earlier acts as they were quite hardcore.
King Kurt and Angelic upstarts were on top form and whipped the crowd into a frenzy, beer flying past my head, pushing, shoving and kicking at the front and then the Buzzcocks came on and everybody went crazy, finishing off with, ever fallen in love with someone and then the brilliant, orgasm addict. What a great day and night, so tired this morning after a rake of top music, beer and good company:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online