Burzum (Official Thread)

F

FoxyPage

Wow, no thread yet... :wtf:

l.jpg

Burzum Official Site
Burzum Wikipedia

BM band from Norway, fronted by the infamous Varg Vikernes, who murdered guitarist Oystein Aarseth (Euronymous) and burns down churches....but don't let that steer you away from their music!

Band Members
Varg Vikernes – vocals, lyrics, rhythm and lead guitar, bass guitar, drums, keyboards, synthesizers (1991–present)

Guest Members
Samoth (Tomas Haugen) – bass guitar on Aske (1992)
Euronymous (Øystein Aarseth) – guitar solo on "War" and gong on "Dungeons of Darkness" (both from Burzum).

Discography
Burzum (1992)
Aske (1993)
Det som engang var (1993)
Hvis lyset tar oss (1994)
Filosofem (1996)
Dauði Baldrs (1997)
Hliðskjálf (1999)
Belus (2010)
Fallen (2011)
Umskiptar (2012)

Oblivion

Reaction score
Re: Burzum

I still hate his voice. Can't help it! It gives me headaches...

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score

Time for a BUMP. Anybody get BELUS?? I'm still waiting for my damn copy to arrive. If it doesn't come, I'll... burn a church.

God, I can't even begin about Burzum. Over the last few months I've gotten really into Burzum. Like REALLY into Burzum. Like, you don't even know, if I could sell my soul to Burzum, I would. If Varg told me to become a catholic priest, I'd probably do it. Ahahaha. That's what I'm talking about! Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those obsessed Varg fans, I'm just an obsessed Burzum fan. Burzum makes music feel new to me and damn if it hasn't been too long since that happened last.

I don't even really know what to say right now. I'm in a FREAKING MANIC mood this morning. Don't know why. But yeah, Burzum is neat.

F

FoxyPage

Belus is AMAZING. One of his best albums ever. If you haven't heard it yet, you will love it, trust me.

Amirlan

~Amirlan~
Reaction score

sound and music is amazing......... why people didnt reply this post.... burzum is excelent band [i think]

invader

Reaction score

Listen to "channeling the power of souls into a new god".

MusicMistress

Reaction score

Burzum_-_Belus.jpg

I hope you guys know this is the first album from Varg since he was released from prison, he served 16 years of a 21 year sentence for murder.....

Makes you wonder if he doesn't actually live his music.

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score

I only got into Burzum recently, and to be honest I didn't think I'd like it too much. But I was pleasantly surprised. Nice and heavy, and yet amazingly chilled out. Can't wait to get the couple of albums I don't yet own :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online