Budgie (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Budgie

I saw a tribute band the other night with LOU/REALM and they were pretty good, called "In For The Kill" vocalist could have been better (he did wear the glasses like Burke) I am still waiting for them to release more of their back catalogue, apparently they are getting ready to release a new album, I will check this and post when I find out.

Cincinnatus

Reaction score
Budgie - where is all the love for the Budge ?

Budgie were a very influential Welsh heavy rock band . All or most modern metal bands are Budgie-influenced , even if they don't know it . Where is the love for Budgie ?:wa

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Budgie - where is all the love for the Budge ?

Budgie were a very influential Welsh heavy rock band . All or most modern metal bands are Budgie-influenced , even if they don't know it . Where is the love for Budgie ?:wa

Right here in the thread you've been merged with! Three pages of Budgie at your command! Enjoy! :grinthumb

CREAM'd

Reaction score

51K7ZT6P0NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg I love Budgie,particularly the songs Who Do You Want For Your Love and Breadfan.:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

That is a great list of songs DKW, love their cover art it is so amusing "Warrior Budgies"...:heheh:

But boy they sure delivered the goods for a long time.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

So True LG .

I remember looking through my Uncles vinyl at about 10 or so and seeing ( among many other greats ) his BUDGIE albums and really being drawn to them.
Probably because of the Budgie warriors, but then getting him to play them and just thinking " WOW ,that's sooooo cool, I wish I could make sounds like that !!"

Them, Black Sabbath ,Deep Purple ,Uriah Heep , UFO etc. that stuff totally and completely change everything I listened to from those days on, much to the chagrin of the rest of my family haha.

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score

Local heroes here. See them when I can .... We are very proud of them. :metal:
Metallica are big fans too, it annoys me when people think they wrote 'Breadfan'.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Let's get back to my friend Ray's camaro once again. Summertime! Early 80's! Doin' our best Wayne's World headbangin'!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online