Bucky's Attic

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
I'm sure your efforts will be well appreciated.

Attachments

• sweet-yurizan-beltran-teen-latina-tits-06.jpg
    sweet-yurizan-beltran-teen-latina-tits-06.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 38

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
.. and pinch the nurses on the butt and make kissing sounds at them.. They like that stuff..;)

We do not!!! We are kind to you when you do that, then we put in your medical chart that you pinch staff inappropriately, and make obscene gestures.....:lmao:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You know, Bucky, I have never had a young man do that to me, it is usually the men aged 70+ that do that.......at that age, they feel they can pinch, poke, and prod anything that comes in front of them :heheh:

I once worked with this nurse, whom was a big woman with big busoms, and this one old guy asked her if he could feel them.....we about died laughing.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Bucky:

It's an old home that I kind of inherited along w/ the mortgage about 19 years ago....

In which part of Buffalo do you live? Do you ever go to Chef's for a parm?

:huh:

Last edited:

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Oooooooh if I had a list of all the girlfriends and wives who've messed up the lives of many a vinyl freak!

Glad to hear you've got a turntable an' all tho........ I hope you and Thumper can work something out so you can appreciate your vinyl a bit more. And hopefully with a better back too, sheesh! Get well soon!

What'll please most evil vinyl hating females is getting a music room for yourself, that'd be cool. Won't have to worry too much about hiding your stereo stuff at all so...

... keep the reviews coming till then - cool idea for a thread :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oooooooh if I had a list of all the girlfriends and wives who've messed up the lives of many a vinyl freak!

I am female, and I would kill a man in his sleep over my vinyl :D

rtbuck

Reaction score
Bucky:

I which part of Buffalo do you live? Do you ever go to Chef's for a parm?

:huh:

I'm about 8 minutes & 34 seconds away from Chefs & it is one of our favorite places.I think it is the best Italian Restaurant & we often just get takeout on Saturday Nights & rent a movie. We usually dine inside at least 5 times a year & it's always wild to see what celebrities photos are hanging on the walls from when they dine there. Back in the 70's the Sabres & their opponents would dine after their game at Chef's.
What I love about it is the taste of their pasta as it's homemade & the cheese they use on their Spaghetti Parm dishes is real whole milk mozzarella(none of that Part Skim stuff!). I love their Sauce but because I love the taste of their Pasta I always use only a small amount of sauce where as my wife can't get enough of the sauce.
I take it you've been there?

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
I am female, and I would kill a man in his sleep over my vinyl :D

My wife would kill me in my sleep over mine :lmao:

Nah, thankfully my wife is also into music so she understands what it's all about... to a certain point! :tongue: She never understood why I need speakers the size they are... but I just do, I tell her. I juuuuust do :oy:

I think after almost 10 years she's learned that there's no boundary between me and my music. Music's not a choice for me and that's what some women need to learn, imo, when they ask guys to put this there and dump that awful vinyl crap, 'do you really neeeed a stereo' etc etc...... :heheh:

At the same time I don't quite get guys who agree to ditching their stereos and music collections just because their wives or girlfriends 'suggest' they do..... I dunno, sensitive issue for a lot of couples I guess. I made it pretty clear that it was a non-issue for us from the get-go :tongue:

Oh well, here I go again - lot of pent up anger over the years I guess on behalf of all the buddies I've seen loose their, well, mojo on this issue :heybaby: :tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepaul

Members online