Bonnie Raitt

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Well, I'm a bit surprised. After two searches (yes, I had to double check :D), I didn't find any Bonnie Raitt threads.

I don't think the Queen of slide guitar needs any introduction, so I'll go straight to some news.

Bonnie has a new album coming out next month, on Feb. 26th to be exact. The album is called "Dig in Deep" and here's the track list:

1. Unintended Consequence Of Love
2. Need You Tonight
3. I Knew
4. All Alone With Something To Say
5. What You’re Doin’ To Me
6. Shakin’ Shakin’ Shakes
7. Undone
8. If You Need Somebody
9. Gypsy In Me
10. The Comin’ Round Is Going Through
11. You’ve Changed My Mind
12. The Ones We Couldn’t Be

61zolhdAVcL._SY355_.jpg

Here's a brand new track.

I love Bonnie and I'm excited about her new album. :woot:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Bonnie. Excellent slide player. She is an Icon across several music genres. My fav album would probably be her second album...Give It Up....but I didn't know who she was until she released Nick Of Time.

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
My mom say her live in Atlanta with Georgia Satellites back in the day, said it was a good one.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My mom say her live in Atlanta with Georgia Satellites back in the day, said it was a good one.

I bet it was a good show....the thing that is so cool about Bonnie is her success came kinda late in her career, but if you back track in her discography, you will find some of her best work.

Your mom probably got to see her in the mid 80's. That's when the Georgia Satellites were making it big. I never had the pleasure to see them.

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
I saw them in 93 and again in 2006 or 2007. In the latter show they did a rock version of a george strait country song that stole the show (They were opening for Marshall Tucker Band by that point, and blew them out of the water). Magic is correct, 80s.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
sadly not a fan of hers...so I`ll check it out:bow::oyea::grinthumb

Have you listened to her much and decided you did not like her, or haven't you listened much and thus never became a fan? If the first, then that's fine, if the second, you should definitely check out more of her stuff. I kinda expected her to be right down your alley.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Have you listened to her much and decided you did not like her, or haven't you listened much and thus never became a fan? If the first, then that's fine, if the second, you should definitely check out more of her stuff. I kinda expected her to be right down your alley.

to tell the truth I`ve never listened to her...:bow::wa:bow::bow::oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online