Bob Marley & The Wailers

Pete_C

The Dogfather
Reaction score
Hey people. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, to be honest I forgot my password and couldn't get the Lost Password form to work. But I got a couple of Emails recently - one on my birthday, and another advising me of some changes and additions here. It's good to see my account's still open, and nice that the site's been upgraded too. I thought I'd call by and check out the YouTube embedding, so here goes . . .

This isn't really Classic Rock, but it is a classic and it was the first British TV appearance of Bob Marley & The Wailers . . . 1973, The Old Grey Whistle Test.

The tune is one of my personal favourites and I hope there's a few folks here who like it too.

Muzoid

Reaction score
I love Bob....he was truly an exceptional talent...there's a show "classic albums" on TV, I watched the BM episode about 7 times so far :)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey people. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, to be honest I forgot my password and couldn't get the Lost Password form to work. But I got a couple of Emails recently - one on my birthday, and another advising me of some changes and additions here. It's good to see my account's still open, and nice that the site's been upgraded too. I thought I'd call by and check out the YouTube embedding, so here goes . . .

This isn't really Classic Rock, but it is a classic and it was the first British TV appearance of Bob Marley & The Wailers . . . 1973, The Old Grey Whistle Test.

The tune is one of my personal favourites and I hope there's a few folks here who like it too.

Way to start off your return with a awesome video. Welcome back. :cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
He is my favorite reggae artist of all time. He is another great artist who left us too early, but his ganja smoking lifestyle didn't help his health so dying young wasn't surprising.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online