Review Blue Oyster Cult - Blue Oyster Cult (1972)

album review

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Blue Oyster Cult (1972)

Id say it was the remastered lol

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

BOC one of my all time favorite bands, nice to see you enjoying them Riff.:cheers:

By the way for the best version you need this one, it has the debut and Tyranny and Mutation.:D

9047024128a0225d31398010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Rocker440

Reaction score

Id say it was the remastered lol

Ok, I was wondering about that track sequence. Thanks Riff Raff! :grinthumb Although the tracks being in a different order than the original album might be different for me, as I'm pretty used to listening to many of the original albums from beginning to end. Listening to this remastered version may be similar to using the random or shuffle feature, but it would be interesting and also different, too. :heheh: I wonder if some companies might try rearranging the original track sequence on other classic albums? That may not work too well with some albums in particular, imo, like of the concept style.

:cheers:

gabriel cash

Reaction score

great album. my favorite song on here is before the kiss a redcap

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
I love this album start to finish and consider it one of the finest debut albums out there. The mark of a great album is that you can drop the needle anywhere on it and find something excellent. There is not a bad tune on this album or any of the three albums from the "Black and White" years (1972-1974). BOC is in awesome and totally under rated band in my opinion, they are a tad strange and are an acquired taste but well worth the investment in time to get used to and appreciate their unique talent.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online