Blind Guardian (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Blind Guardian!

My personal pick I posted months ago, "Nightfall...." but I agree with MP, if you want to check out BG their DVD he posted is top drawer material.

Valhalla....Valhalla...Valhalla...:D

That's off the hook. I love how the crowd will not stop singing the chorus and the band can't finish the song or get out of it. :heheh:

Then at 6:44 the look on Hansi's face...when they start up AGAIN!!

HAILS!!!! :heheh: thviking_smiley_81.gif

MusicMistress

Reaction score

WooHoo! What did you guys think of the new album? I am reserving my full opinion until I have listened to it a few times more.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

WooHoo! What did you guys think of the new album? I am reserving my full opinion until I have listened to it a few times more.

It doesn't come out by me until the 24th...but I am digging the clips! I loove Blind Guardian and I was getting worried. A very long wait since Twist In The Myth ...what was that like 4 years??

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I have the deluxe copy now, but haven't listened to it yet. I agree with you MusicMistress, I like to play a record a few times before I form any opinion unless it just falls short of all my expectations the first couple of plays.

It has been a while since their last studio album MP, and according to John Schaffer him and Hansi are going to collaborate on another Demons & Wizards album next.

b.o.b.

Reaction score

BLIND GUARDIAN - A Voice In The Dark (official video)

Last edited by a moderator:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

BLIND GUARDIAN - A Voice In The Dark (official video)

Love it!! Hansi's looking good!! I dig the guitar solo when it first comes in. Very BG there!!

:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Anybody else diggin' Hansi's new look?? I think the hair cut is pretty rockin'

141209_091924_blindguardian.jpg

2009Bloodstock..BlindGuardian_0116copy.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Kind of a shock when I first saw his new look MP, but having really long hair is a major pain in the ass at times.

Nothing compared to the shock when I saw a photo of Ralph Scheepers (Primal Fear's vocalist) a few years ago, he went the complete Peter Garrett look.(Midnight Oil's singer, and bald as an egg.):D

MusicMistress

Reaction score

pitt.jpg

Definitely a different look for Hansi. I like it! Even though some say women love the long metal hair, I like to believe the times are changing. I dont think men need long hair to be taken seriously in the metal universe.

This haircut made me think of this song, Mirror, Mirror:

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online