Blind Guardian (Official Thread)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Re: Blind Guardian!

*pokes head in metal section*

I gave Blind Guardian a listen today, and, well, they completely blew me away on first listen. Such a huge, massive and epic sound on A Night At The Opera, it's so good that I already have a few albums by them! :grinthumb

MusicMistress

Reaction score

Glad there is a convert in the crowd. Once you get a feel for speed/power metal, you will be forever hooked.

Be sure to crank it up!

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Tastes and dabbles for now MM, but who knows what will happen, I could be a metalhead someday ;)

And I'll definitely give them more of a listen when my parents aren't sleeping :grinthumb

MusicMistress

Reaction score

I hope you tip toe in, then fall into the depths of metal. Not all metal is screams and growls, there is such a wide range of influence in metal. I am not sure what you like, but there is symphonic metal, progressive metal, and of course the bang your head metal :)

I was in your shoes a couple years ago, just testing things. I still love the classics, but there is some great music out there that goes a step beyond Ozzy Osbourne ;)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

I've got a quaint metal collection already, I started with Metallica 3 years ago but have since lost interest in them. Recently I've been searching for and enjoying a large amount of progressive metal, which is actually how I came across Blind Guardian, since a few of their albums are regarded as prog. I'm no stranger to the world of metal, but I'm no fanatic either :)

Harkat

Reaction score

I am not sure what you like, but there is symphonic metal, progressive metal, and of course the bang your head metal :)

I just bang my head no matter what type of metal it is :D

oh and thanks Sal for the Blind Guardian songs!!
You wouldnt happen to have Rhapsody of Fire now would you? :3

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

I do not at the moment, but I could probably get some :grinthumb

And it's awesome now that you're driving because I don't have to go anywhere to see you, you can come to me! :heheh:

Harkat

Reaction score

Haha too true
Im looking forward to that cabin warming :p

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I hope you tip toe in, then fall into the depths of metal. Not all metal is screams and growls, there is such a wide range of influence in metal. I am not sure what you like, but there is symphonic metal, progressive metal, and of course the bang your head metal :)

I was in your shoes a couple years ago, just testing things. I still love the classics, but there is some great music out there that goes a step beyond Ozzy Osbourne ;)

I love that line!!! That's what I always say but never quite in that way. :cheers2

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score

I tried downloading these guys, because I love their artwork(All album artwork should be like theirs), but I couldn't find any of their albums on torrents anywhere, well at least not their older ones.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online