Zakk Sandler: Bass guitar, backing vocals
Steven Spence: drums, percussion

black_tide-gal-kerrang08.jpg

Band Members:

Gabriel Garcia: vocals, lead guitar
Austin Diaz: rhythm guitar and vocals
Zakk Sandler: Bass guitar, backing vocals
Steven Spence: drums, percussion

Black Tide is an extremely young heavy metal band from Florida. In 2007 they were an opener for Ozzy Osbourne, Static X, and Lamb of God at Ozzfest when the Lead, Gabriel Garcia, was only 14 years old. They ended up being kicked out of Ozzfest because the event was sponsored by Jägermeister, and all the band members were under age.

After Ozzfest, they began touring and have opened for Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Disturbed, and Slipknot, just to name a few. In 2008, when all the band members were under the age of 20, they released thier first album, "Light From Above", and now they are working on thier second album release which is suppose to drop sometime this year (2010). Since they released "Light From Above", Alex Nuñez has left the band and has been repladed by Austin 'Panix' Diaz.

603px-

:uc:

I believe these young men are an upcoming metal band :)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Good to hear a young promising metal band trying to sing rather than shout.Good guitars too...:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was impressed by their talents. They are extremely young, and still have a lot of room to develop.

I will be keeping tabs on them, that is for sure :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here are two new songs from Black Tide:

Black Tide has been on tour over the winter with Bullet For My Valentine, Escape the Fate, and Drive A.

Black Tide will be opening for Iron Maiden this April in Florida.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Very cool band Magic. I am really really liking what i'm hearing. The vocalist is fantastic! I'll be looking to get an album or two from this band.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Right now, P & C, I think they have out an EP and one full CD release. They are suppose to be dropping their second CD anytime now (they were suppose to drop it in February, but for some reason it has been delayed)

Harkat

Reaction score
Sheesh Magic, were did you find these guys??
Young and talented!!!
Certainly not something you would expect from such a young band, very good to listen to!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Right now, P & C, I think they have out an EP and one full CD release. They are suppose to be dropping their second CD anytime now (they were suppose to drop it in February, but for some reason it has been delayed)

I will look into that. And I will also be on the eye for the next release. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online