BIGGER SIZE LETTERS

E-Z

Reaction score
Good day SDM. Is there any chance of re-instating the BIGGER SIZE LETTERS when posting a post on a topic?. Onetime if I selected no.7 (on the scale of nos.1-7) the letters would be maybe x3 times the size of what they are now and when your talking about rock n roll you want it BIGGER AND LOUDER in the visual print!!.

E-Z a rock & roll soldier...

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
All of these are used with BOLDING as well.

Letter Size = 7

Letter Size = 6
Letter Size = 5
Letter Size = 4
Letter Size = 3
Letter Size = 2
Letter Size = 1

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that if we used to have bigger sized letters here (which I think that we did), it was because the forum software that we used to have here allowed for it. We are using completely different software now (different company) and that is probably why there are only those 7 sizes.

Just an educated guess.

E-Z

Reaction score
"Ok Lynch thanks. I remember a few years ago people could post things such as album covers and wording that was the equivalent size to a piece of A4 paper. I don't have the facility on the PC that I use to post album covers on the forum so on the 'What are you listening to now' thread I personally have to write and post what I am currently listening to and I thought it would be more effective if I could post my post in BIGGER SCRIPT OR TEXT!!."

E-Z

Last edited:

Frands

Reaction score
@E-Z
I don't have the facility on the PC that I use to post album covers on the forum so on the 'What are you listening to now' thread I personally have to write and post what I am currently listening to and I thought it would be more effective if I could post my post in BIGGER SCRIPT OR TEXT!!."

Na, I think it can have the opposite effect using big fontsizes and in bold. This because using big font size and in bold is doing the same as you are shouting out your message or to yeall at people;):).

Reactions: E-Z

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online