Big Cock (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Big Cock

It is no worse than Sticky Fingers......the one with the real zipper!
Just as well Sticky Fingers wasnt produced by Big Cock then.
God this band name has pun central written all over it.

Mr. T

Reaction score

Big Cock's 3rd and last album was 2008's Motherload.

2cei6nc.jpg

On their first two albums you never knew what you could expect of the upcoming track, be it an acoustic ballad, a Beach Boys-styled fun-song or one of the above mentioned rockers. On Motherload I think they managed to capture the essence of their sound. 'Is this thing on?,' yells vocalist Robert Mason right before an AC/DC-inspired riff kicks off "Get A Load Of Me", the first definite winner on the record. Once again Mason is on the top of his game, screaming his balls off.

Motherload rocks big time! The production values have much improved, the expected top-notch musicianship and the band concentrating on a certain style made this by far Big Cock's best album IMO!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I can honestly say I like everything this band did on their three albums. Robert Mason is a great lead singer in my opinion and his singing style works very well with their tongue-in-cheek, "cock rock" style of music and songwriting.

I almost want to put this song in the Power Ballad thread, but I'm going to refrain. This song really cracks me up. Slow, acoustic and mellow, but some great double-entendre throughout the song.

Big Cock - Hard To Swallow

:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

^^^

:heheh:

you have to listen to the lyrics ;)

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score

God this band name has pun central written all over it.
Agreed,I mean how do ya get past the name? What do ya tell the guys at work? "Hey man,I went&seen Big Cock last night"-They would chase me out of the shop with a pipe wrench lol,No doubt they got some good tunes though:DK

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

With all parental (and/or moderation) controls turned off, let see how many of you can find the album cover in a google images search for "Big Cock".

;)

This challenge still exists. ;)

BTW, for anyone that never saw this thread or doesn't know of their music, it's along the lines of the sort of stuff Steel Panther does, only they did it years before Steel Panther did.

Well, technically, Steel Panther existed at "Danger Kitty" back in the early-to-mid 00's. Big Cock's first album was 2005 or 2006, at least a few years before Panther did anything in the studio.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online