• Go Big or go home - Big Four

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Grunge gods - Seattle Four

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Not everything by Chris Cornell works. He tried to make a silk purse from a sow's ear with Audioslave - Tom Morello's style of guitar playing is very irritating. Cornell needs a good band like Black Sabbath.

This is the live reunion of Soundgarden DVD recorded in the UK . He was either having a very poor night, and the record company released it anyway, or has lost his ability to sing. Not something I'm wishing on him believe me. I am a Soundgarden fan.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Unfortunately you can't buy a new voice like you can buy a new guitar..... When it comes to rockers who really scream it out like Chris, there are very few people who reach that age and don't show a hell of a lot of wear and tear on their singing.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I thought he was poppy at first, with Rainbow, but then I heard his version of Back in Black for a tribute album. Later, I heard his work with Yngwie Malmsteen, his solo albums and the Hughes-Turner Project. Away from the commercial stuff, he sounds a lot like Glenn Hughes, but he can sing in any style.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I thought he was poppy at first, with Rainbow, but then I heard his version of Back in Black for a tribute album. Later, I heard his work with Yngwie Malmsteen, his solo albums and the Hughes-Turner Project. Away from the commercial stuff, he sounds a lot like Glenn Hughes, but he can sing in any style.

I like him in the Hughes Turner Project. Haven't heard his Malmsteen material.

Fever

Reaction score
I don't like Nirvana but I like the other three so I went with the Grunge

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online