Big Cock (Official Thread)

Mr. T

Reaction score
Now that I have your attention... let's talk about Big Cock, "The Hardest Band In The Land". I’m naturally referring to the Arizona-based rock band that featured guitarist Dave Henzerling and singer Robert Mason.

mt4aoz.jpg

Big Cock
Big Cock on Myspace

Robert Mason - Vocals (Lynch Mob, Cry Of Love, Warrant)
Dave Henzerling (A.K.A. David Michael-Philips) - Guitar (Keel, King Kobra)
John Colby - Bass
John Covington - Drums

Big Cock is a band that brought fun and 80's excesses back to hard rock in 2005 with their incredible debut album Big Cock, so I'll start there.

205v38g.jpg

Yes, Big Cock is a little tongue-in-cheek, but no one can deny the band’s musical ability. Henzerling’s playing is top notch, and Robert Mason hits impossibly high notes. With a name and song titles like this you know exactly what to expect... sleazy, dirty in-your-face RAWK 'N' ROLL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Big Cock

Man, I love Big Cock.

In all seriousness, this band sounds awesome, and i'll be looking into finding more Big Cock.

Everyone should get into Big Cock. Seriously. Everyone should be into Big Cock.

:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

This band missed my radar!

I do love that sleazy, dirty, drop your cock, balls to the wall, 80's rock. I definitely will hunt up their albums. :tup:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

With all parental (and/or moderation) controls turned off, let see how many of you can find the album cover in a google images search for "Big Cock".

;)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I vaguely seem to remember hearing the name of this band, but that was it, didn't know anything about them. Glad to see a thread on them because I love this stuff. I'm a big fan or Robert Mason's vocals and have liked just about everything I've heard him sing on.

Listened to both of the tunes in the first post. Good shit man! Thanks for this thread! :grinthumb

Mr. T

Reaction score

I vaguely seem to remember hearing the name of this band, but that was it, didn't know anything about them. Glad to see a thread on them because I love this stuff. I'm a big fan or Robert Mason's vocals and have liked just about everything I've heard him sing on.

Listened to both of the tunes in the first post. Good shit man! Thanks for this thread! :grinthumb

Yeh I love Robert Mason's vocals too Lynch. Part of the reason I got into these guys originally was coz they were based out of the Valley and gigged around here a bit. They also recorded all three albums here I believe... two for sure. Caught them a couple of times and they blew the roof off!! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I first thought of Howard Stern's Private Parts Movie

" I can't say Big Cock coming out of your mouth?" :oyea:

But yeah the band rocks! :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

LOL....seriously, how would you market a band named "Big Cock"? Even today that would be considered somewhat taboo.

@Lynch......you know I just had to try your google experiment but I used "I feel Lucky":D

warning%20big%20cock.jpg

:lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online