• Bonded by Blood - Exodus

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good! - Megadeth

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll take Megadeth, but Hetfield and company will most likely take this one.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I completely agree with you, LG. My vote goes to Megadeth but whenever there is a bout with thrash bands/album/etc Metallica always wins with Megadeth coming in second and Slayer getting third. At least on this board that how it goes down.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You are right Cosmic, Metallica seems to carry so much prestige the others fall in behind them in most of these contests.

Right now we have a tie, not that it will last though.;)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lacking in Overkill on this poll and Testament but Ill go with Megadeths debut, sure it was not the best production but **** it was the most speed metal of all the debut albums plus it would be pivotal for the next album which would be for me the best of 1986 in Peace Sells.

Good to see someone show some love for Bonded By Blood, that was another critical album for thrash metal. Exodus don't get the praise they should compared to the Big Four.

zeppelin rocker

Ready to rock!
Reaction score
Kill Em' All, I probably had choose Megadeth but I can't stand the Dave Mustaine's voice in that album..

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good! - Megadeth

Lacking in Overkill on this poll and Testament but Ill go with Megadeths debut, sure it was not the best production but **** it was the most speed metal of all the debut albums plus it would be pivotal for the next album which would be for me the best of 1986 in Peace Sells.

Good to see someone show some love for Bonded By Blood, that was another critical album for thrash metal. Exodus don't get the praise they should compared to the Big Four.

who yes...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online