Best Band logo.....

Best band logo out of these 10 ?

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
RUSH for me with Maiden right there and ACDC in 3rd place.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Van Halen...it's quite organic, it looks like it's growing and may even change into something else, which for me none of the others do, I can imagine it as a piece of sculpture, or some insignia of some sort.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
angel+transp.gif

Angel..It's the same right side up as it is upside down. How cool is that? huh?

From the bands listed Boston would get my vote.

I voted RUSH...but I would have easily voted ANGEL had it been on the list. Probably my favorite band logo of all time

:grinthumb

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
.....out of these 10 ?

JUDAS PRIEST
logo_judas_priest.jpg

AC/DC
AC_DC_logo.jpg

KISS
kiss-band-logo.jpg

VAN HALEN
van-halen-logo1-300x300.jpg
Judas Priest is like the "Iron Bar" of Metal I'd have to say. That's obviously very well fitting considering that they (along with Black Sabbath) have influenced every Metal artist in 1 way or the other, yet the logo doesn't win it here for me.

AC/DC is another simple, great logo that everyone knows of in Rock. It's cool & I like the lightning bolt part of it, yet I'd still consider it quite average & simple. I just think that it's somewhat basic, ya know? That doesn't take anything away from them though as far as how great their music is, which goes the same for nearly all of these artists here. The best or average logo here doesn't mean that they're actually the best or just an average band at all. The worst logo doesn't mean that they're the worst band here either, ya see? AC/DC's logo doesn't take it for me.

Alright, I'd like to rate my option for the coolest & most creative logo here. The best logo, as far as I'm concerned, is clearly the Van Halen one, no questions asked. I just like the "wings" along with the flashy, penetrating side view. The V "cuts" off to the right while the H "dips" down to the left coinciding with the penetrating sharpness of its whole, ya know? I also like how it kinda forms into a Diamond or perhaps a Razor as well, ya see? It has many traits to it which makes it the best logo here. The Van Halen logo just clearly takes it all easily as far as the best band logo goes for me here. No doubt at all.:cheers2

Last edited:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
angel+transp.gif

Angel..It's the same right side up as it is upside down. How cool is that? huh?

From the bands listed Boston would get my vote.
People that go upside down or side to side really fast can get really sick really fast, kind of like a Rollercoaster. It's nice, but damn does that ever make me dizzy as hell.:woot:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online