Behringer pedals

anomalous

Reaction score
Hey all.

I've been looking to build a pedal board recently and noticed that my local guitar shop had some really cheap behringer pedals in. I tried a couple out and they seemed really good for the price. Then I looked them up online and read mixed things about them. Some saying they were badly built crap and others saying that they actually sounded a little nicer than the boss ones.

So I'm not sure what to think of them. What do you think? Are they reliable and will they be good enough for gigging, or are they just a cheap bit of fun for practicing with?

Thanks.

Zombie-X

Reaction score
I had an old behringer 16 channel mixing desk for a short time which I used for early recordings. It seemed ok, reasonably robust, and did the job without letting me down but I've never tried out any of their pedals. If they're really cheap why not buy one or two to try out and if they're no good then it's no big loss - or just try them in the shop before making a decision. At the moment I use only 2 pedals, a wah and a volume pedal, both Ernie Ball. They're excellent and very reliable but not the cheapest..

https://zombie-x.bandcamp.com/releases

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Go for it.. I bought a reverb and a distortion job for about €25 each.. Two years ago-- and still going strong.
I tend to go for old style kit in the garage.. grunge amongst the tools fits.

mariopepper

Reaction score
They're really good and reliable. If you're just starting making concerts it's exactly what you may need without spending but sums for expensive pedals. I've been using FX600 and Y600 for a while. If you have time and desire check Behringer music pedal user manuals http://behringer.manymanuals.com/music-pedal about some popular models. P.S. If you want the cheapest option - Y600 is a good one in my opinion

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online