Behemoth (Official Thread)

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I like the early black metal stuff too but Really start gettIng Into their stuff from Incantations on.

Vader

Reaction score
I have a two CD comp.of the first 3 Black Metal releases called Demonica

behemoth1.jpg

It's a little hard bound book. with a booklet between the two CDs ..pretty awesome packaging.

behemoth-demonica-digibook-cd-doble_MLM-O-2848515071_062012.jpg

Pretty cool stuff really...some live tracks too.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rumours the band may call it quits. I dunno if its true but if so The Satanist is a good swansong.

Vader

Reaction score
That would really suck but they have put out a lot of really great music and I got to see them live too so I can't really complain if they were to pack it in.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Evangelion is a really good album from 2009. I enjoy their death metal dominated albums a lot too. Just prefer their more black metal sounding works including The Satanist.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I have been playing The Satanist album of late.This album is so dark and Heavy it scares the living bejeezus out of you !

Ben Sahar

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Help!!!!!

Rumours the band may call it quits. I dunno if its true but if so The Satanist is a good swansong.

That would really suck but they have put out a lot of really great music and I got to see them live too so I can't really complain if they were to pack it in.

Evangelion is a really good album from 2009. I enjoy their death metal dominated albums a lot too. Just prefer their more black metal sounding works including The Satanist.

I have been playing The Satanist album of late.This album is so dark and Heavy it scares the living bejeezus out of you !

Ben Sahar

ok Vader, Riff Raff and LOU/REALM keep hearing great things about this band so can you please point out where to start thanks...:bow:

Vader

Reaction score
https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/behemoth

@joker1961

The first four are Black Metal ...the first three very raw Black. The fifth album Satanica
is where they change over to Death Metal with Black influences and really start to hit their Stride. Satanica , Thelema 6 , Zos Kia Cultus (Here and Beyond), Demigod and The Satanist are my favorites though I really dig everything from Pandemonic Incantations onward.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/behemoth

@joker1961

The first four are Black Metal ...the first three very raw Black. The fourth album Satanica
is where they change over to Death Metal with Black influences and really start to hit their Stride. Satanica , Thelema 6 , Zos Kia Cultus (Here and Beyond), Demigod and The Satanist are my favorites though I really dig everything from Pandemonic Incantations onward.

Hope that helps.

thank you very much its help me out no end....:bow::bow::bow:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online