1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beatles Rooftop Concert

Discussion in '60's Music' started by digapony, May 4, 2010.

1. Vintage

Vintage Vintage Rocker

Re: The Beatles Rooftop Concert question

I actually talked to someone a month ago who was on the rooftop that day. He was standing behind the camera, watching the microphones. That was his job.

2. METALPRIEST

METALPRIEST Senior Member

I wouldn't say he's not observant.

3. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Devout Heathen

This brings up an interesting point. Is this movie available now? At one point I looked for it, because I'd love to see this concert, but had no success.

4. METALPRIEST

METALPRIEST Senior Member

You know I remember one time I met Alistair Taylor ...he was general manager for NEMS and APPLE Records and was known as "Mr. Fix It"..he goes all the way back. Brian Epstein had hired him.

Anway I remember he and I sharing a drink and a slight buzz, just he and I and he told me some wonderful things. The rooftop was a fantastic experience and I know this speaking to someone who was there. I felt it.

That was the first time I found out he was in the film down in the street. Anyway he got sacked when they brought Allen Klein in. :mad Taylor was nice guy. He passed away about 6 years ago???

:uh:

[​IMG]