Bands you've seen MANY times

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Ironically enough Rush is one band I have Never seen...my timing has always been off, and they have played here numerous times...inexcusable.:bonk:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Ironically enough Rush is one band I have Never seen...my timing has always been off, and they have played here numerous times...inexcusable.:bonk:

I've only seen them once.. The Tom Sawyer tour.. I was blown away at how easy Neil Peart played. You would think he would be like a mad man on the drums by the way he sounds on the albums.. He could throw a stick high in the air and catch it.. and NEVER miss a beat.. Amazing.. Great concert..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I work out of town a lot and long hours and somehow I just have never managed to Collide with Rush at a concert. My hearing is damaged now too from all the years of operating heavy equipment so I don't know if I ever will go...maybe I'll just have to settle for watching their DVD's.

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
A few more two-fers I can think of are UFO, Aldo Nova, Blue Oyster Cult and Robben Ford.

taha

Reaction score
Forgot I've seen the Scorps twice, but I wish I would have seen Rush and Ryche at least once
:(

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Honestly the band I've seen the most on a yearly basis has been Trans Siberian Orchestra.

:grinthumb

rtbuck

Reaction score
Uh Oh!!! I'm going to have to pull out my book of lists & do some counting! I have every concert & club show(major acts) I've been to listed

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
That's some seriously commited organisation there rtbuck!

Only artists I've seen twice are Sarah Blasko and The Presets.

rtbuck

Reaction score
I guess the winner for me is...

Kim Mitchell 15 times(once with Max Webster)

Kiss 9 times

Forgotten Rebels 8 times

Joan Jett 6 times

AC/DC 5 times(3 w/ Bon scott)

Blue Oyster Cult 5 times

Nugent 5 times

Cheap Trick 4 times

Peter Noone(Herman's Hermits) 4 times

Iron Maiden 4 times

& a bunch of 2 or 3 timers including Heart,Aerosmith,Cinderella,Van Halen,Molly Hatchet, Rush,Frank Marino, Sabbath,Ratt,NY Dolls,Blackfoot,Neil Young,Whitesnake,Faster Pussycat,Alice Cooper,Ace Frehley,Motorhead,Motley Crue & many more

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online