Band of Skulls (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet Sour is not a bad album. Some of the songs have to grow on me a bit though.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Hoping to see Band Of Skulls on 27th of this month :) They are gigging at a small venue about 10 minutes walk from where I live.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
They were well worth seeing :) I couldn't help thinking they sounded at times like Jack White's Dead Weather.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
It seems Band of Skulls are supporting Queens of the Stone Age when we see them in a few weeks at Manchester, so that's a bonus :)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I was playing through some more vids on YT Tray, looks like this could be a pearl of a gig. :grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Yeah I like this band! I caught them earlier on the radio, when the song first cranked up I thought it was a new one by Kings of Leon, turns out it is Band of Skulls' latest single, 'Bruises'

What a crackin' cover of Sympathy for the Devil too :grinthumb

I am enjoying moving out of the comfort zone, recommend me an album and Ill seek it out. :)
Im feeling bold enough to get an album of this group, they have a nice bluesy touch that you described, and I am a sucker for good blues music.

Yeah :grinthumb.. I like these ILJP, well so far from the vids that have been put up anyway. They have qualities that really appeal to me. I will look a bit further into this band thanks for the nod. Great stuff. :cheers2

They caught my interest awhile back when I heard Light Of The Morning in a Mustang commercial....I finally got around and ordered Baby Darling Doll Face Honey and Sweet Sour.

wow wee just found and went to youtube.com and wow this power trio totally rocks! bluesy rock & roll...but you guys & dolls now it. late to the party but I`m here now will order there albums later on amazon.co.uk just wow weee

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online