Bad Company (Official Thread)

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
When I saw the cover and heard the new sound.... I thought "this band are splitting" I'd followed them for about four years, missed the release of the first album-recorded at one of my fave studios.
As always in those days-the track selection and order of said songs was all important (true to form :killer opener!)
Rock N Roll Fantasy.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn’t discover Bad Company until Burnin’ Sky came out in 1977. Desolation Angels is my Favorite album but I have (and like) all the albums up to Fame and Fortune. Kinda lost track of ‘em after that.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I remember, as I was building my record collection, going to a local new store that sold only used records and buying three Bad Company albums. About a year later, the store had closed.
Desolation Angels is a fantastic album.
Straight Shooter, Bad Company and Desolation Angels would be my favorites from the band.
I know I have mentioned it before but I also have a collection created in the Russian Federation found on eBay, which has two of their albums on each cd. So the collection includes the Brian Howe albums and the albums of the original line up. Two random albums on one cd that eventually replaced my fuzzy warbles.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online

Members online