Ayreon (Official Thread)

Oblivion

Reaction score
Re: Ayreon

:) LG introduced me to them I think, a few weeks ago :) Since them they are a constant in my playlist.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Alrighty, I now have obtained 2 more Ayreon albums, "Actual Fantasy" and "Into the Electric Castle"

I am excited to give Electric Castle a listen. LG and MP have been raving on this album. I will post up my thoughts once I give them a good listen.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Electric Castle?? OMG!! Fish is on that one..I can't wait to hear your reaction to this.

Cool you're going in order...so you soak it all in. :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Electric Castle?? OMG!! Fish is on that one..I can't wait to hear your reaction to this.

Cool you're going in order...so you soak it all in. :grinthumb

Dunno how far stuff "soaks" in at my age, MP, but I sure do like this band so far :D I stumbled on them by accident, and sometimes that is the best way to find music. I cant remember what I was googling, but since I have dyslexia, I frequently misspell things and that is how I found Ayreon.

:blush2: :uh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I don't believe that for a minute, I told you about Ayreon months ago, but you never pursued it beyond asking "Who are they?"...;)

I will post the next album later after I finish moving a few tons of snow...man it's still coming down.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I don't believe that for a minute, I told you about Ayreon months ago, but you never pursued it beyond asking "Who are they?"...;)

I will post the next album later after I finish moving a few tons of snow...man it's still coming down.

Living proof that nothing soaks into my mind....I honestly don't recall you telling me about them. Maybe it was on your mind to tell me, and YOU forgot! <giggles>

It really doesn't matter, because I do like Ayreon, and that is what counts :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The man behind AYREON...Arjen!!

l.jpg

:bow:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Nice picture MP.

Seeing Magic is forging ahead I'll post the second album, "Actual Fantasy". This is a rarity in a way because it is only a Single CD instead of his usual 2. I don't want to say too much the story simply unfolds and engulfs you for over 60 minutes.

Here's Forevermore, but one song just doesn't do justice to any Ayreon album.

qprrrp.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Alright Lord! Up to Actual Fantasy!! This thread is too cool! Here's a couple contributions for this and one being an Actual video.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online