AXE (Official Thread)

muzik_guy

Certified Music Geek
Reaction score
Always dug Axe. For me it seemed that as the band progressed their appeal faded. I do really dig the debut. There's a ton of well written tracks & I love the keyboard/guitar interplay. I think Osborne's death devastated the band not only on a personal level, but musically as well. As for the redux recordings, I actually love them. Not sure sometimes about Bob Harris' approach to some of the tracks, but sonically it leaves the old recordings in the dust.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
ooh, I never thought about that. Wonder if it's the original release?

$8.31 if I bought the mp3s directly off of Amazon.com and then I can do with them what I want. (interesting prospect). So, now I have to ask, has anyone ever bought mp3s off of amazon.com? If so, are they worth a crap? what's the bitrate, etc?

Well, I bought Steal Another Fantasy off of Amazon and it sounds pretty damn decent. I'm listening on a PC with pretty average speakers, so it's hard to really know. I'll check at home later on my laptop with headphones and/or my mp3 player. If it still sounds good, I'll probably buy the whole Offering album that way.

AXE%2B-%2BOFFERING%2B%25281981%2529%255B1%255D.jpg

:grinthumb

leftstrat

Reaction score
We used to cover R&R Party in the Streets, and Jennifer. I really loved Offering. I didn't think there were any bad songs on it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online