Avantasia (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Avantasia

Ordered my first one there LG!! Angel Of Babylon...LOVE it so far!!!

One of my favorites has to be Death Is Just A Feeling with Jon Oliva!! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Did you order them both MP?

I haven't played them enough yet to pick a favorite song, but Tobias has done another fine job with his "Side" project...:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

No man I got Wicked Symphony to order next. :grinthumb

Yes his side project is stunning!! I love everything about it. It's so different from his work in Edguy :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

It is funny Avantasia has surpassed Edguy, but seeing both bands are his I guess he doesn't mind.:cheers:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Tobias has some powerful ballads with the Avantasia project and thought I would share a couple :grinthumb

What Kind of Love

Cry Just A Little

Last edited by a moderator:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

After hearing Lost In Space from you MP I liked it so much I purchased it froom I-tunes and it made me revisit this thread a couple times. After going through the whole thread not only did I get to hear the alternate version of that song thanks to LG I've found that I really dig The Scarecrow era of this band and a purchase is warranted. What variety there is for this metal project. I found a bit of everything and like you said MP he isn't afraid to throw in some ballads. Thanks for exposing me to this band man! :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Tobias is one talented young man Sooty. Avantasia is his softer side, his other band Edguy is his harder metal side, but both are good.

I have all of his albums including the newest 2 CD set that MP and I were chatting about, he is consistently putting out quality music, and it's nice to see you adding him to your "Massive, Eclectic" collection.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online