Audioslave (Official Thread)

wormwood

Reaction score
Re: Audioslave

Really love Morello's guitar playing. So, so good. And I think Audioslave are darn good. Solid rock 'n' roll.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Audioslave

Might give Revelations a listen. It has been ages since I listened to some Audioslave.

OneCuteManBand

Reaction score
Hello people! In order to pay homage to such a great band, I made a metal version of Like a Stone. Check it out!

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Big fan of Audioslave. Seen them live twice. To bad the band went there seperate ways. I think they had another great album left in them. But Soundgarden's back. So be it. Check this out if you got the time

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Spotted a couple of Audioslave albums - their self-titled debut and Out of Exile - going for a couple of quid each last week in Sheffield's Record Collector shop, so snapped them up. Excellent four pound spend is all I can say, knew I liked the odd song by them but turns out there are quite a few more that I really dig. I will have to pick up their final album for sure.

thomasmeester

Reaction score
I made a little tribute to these awesome rock n roll heroes today... I know its my first post and all but im sure more will follow :) check it out!

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I made a little tribute to these awesome rock n roll heroes today... I know its my first post and all but im sure more will follow :) check it out!

You are quite good. I'm impressed!

You need to fertilize that plant by the window. :gig

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online