At The Moment...

Nai Noswad

Reaction score

It is with an air of sadness that i feel i must take a break from posting. My music and why and how i listen to it- ultimately reflects on this very forum, like so many i have views and opines on what is happening Stateside; globally concerning the virus and now the senseless rioting and arse licking to those very factions causing this mayhem is taking place.
So at the risk of breaking the guidelines on CRF and pissing of Admin and Mods- i am taking a rest- certainly not a ******' knee!
I will look in daily as usual...but in a browsing capacity until this madness has settled.
Cheers until..things have levelled somewhat.
nai.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Well little has changed- if not worsened since my post here...this blm matter tosh
( not worthy of capital letters.) Is a joke- all lives matter. The sheeple are being duped..this is not an organisation to better and aid the less fortunates..it's an anarcho marxist mob -baying for the destruction of law & order, chrisianity and western civilisation. Virtue signalling hypocrites like soccer players bearing blm on squad shirts....recently Fifa banned English players wearing a poppy on their kit..which commemorated the loss of millions who made the ultimate sacrifice to prevent the biggest form of rasicm..******.
Further despair yesterday in Formula One..taking a knee- and Hamilton...the uk tax dodger living in gold cotton wool in a Monaco mansion- drives a black Mercedes. He obviously did not major in History...otherwise he would be aware that for seven years millions of slaves died for Mercedes..not only Jewish slave labour.. but many of my relations died ( Romany Gypsies)...to which i am by birth.
Mr.Hamilton should google what was used to stuff upholstery in these vehicles in that period...human hair from death camps!
These statue wrecking twats need to delve into the DNA of things a bit deeper.
Anyroad- Old Hippie might like to know that i ditched the idea of buying a cooper S and purchased a Norton 750 - so tinkering in the garage listening to my Riot albums keeps me on the straight and narrow.
The Wisconsin set might like to know that there is a little blood left in my beer stream- and that Black Husky Beer is serious shit!
I notice that Vadar is still posting some blistering choices on the No Videos Vine...which has me scurrying to YT for a listen.. thanks man.
I have not seen much in the ways of Southern Comfort.. a dear friend with savage and akin music taste..miss him big time!.. perhaps he to is addled at the tripe of this planet also?...anyroad up- thinking of you SC.
Weird that an innocuous and everyday thing like going to the Mall or the Gas Station for a Snickers has become a golden memory!
Hang in there you lot.
IMG-20200625-WA0001.jpg
As my old lady is a sufferer of this complaint- thought this twist on a recent uk football match event might raise a smirk.
Keep rocking you guys
nai xx

Last edited:

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
@Nai Noswad A 750 Norton is an excellent choice. One of my all time favorite bikes. I’m currently finished with the Jeep for the year and enjoying using it as a Jeep and not a Mall Crawler. Coming up in August I will be going up against the Steps At Marblehead on Drummond Island.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online