Anyone Know This Band?

Ronman189

Reaction score
I'm currently listening to a CD by a band called Double Whammy. The CD is titled Whitewater, released in 1995. Excellent CD. Great musicianship and a interesting variety of songs. Unfortunately, I can't find one iota about this band and was wondering if anyone on this board knew of them and could provide some information about them. Thanks in advance.

Ronman189

Reaction score
I suspect I purchased this CD, with no paperwork, as one amongst a batch of 30 or so Australian CD's I got on Ebay a few years back. It is on the Exile label (D31563). To tell the truth, I have literally 1000's of CDs, Vinyl Records, Cassettes, 8-Tracks, etc and in order to listen to them all, I play them in alphabetical order. I may have only listened to this particular CD once before ever and, given my age, may only hear it once or twice again in my lifetime. For whatever reason, it stuck out to me this time around and made me curious just who was behind the CD. It made it all that more frustrating when I couldn't find a ****** of information about the band or the release. That's why I thought I would turn to the rock fans on this site. Once again, any information would be appreciated.

Ronman189

Reaction score
You nailed it! Thanks so much for posting the article. At least now I can quit wondering who the heck they were. Pretty decent LP for a relatively unknown band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.