Any Fans of The Replacements?

rtbuck

Reaction score
^^^Great Tune!!!! Let it Be is a great album plus they cover a Kiss song on it "Black Diamond".
...Speaking of cover songs...There is one rare album by them called 'The Shit Hits the Fan' & the band sounds pretty wasted but they do a bunch of classic rock covers(so bad it's good) such as "Jailbreak", "Breakdown","Saturday Night Special", "Iron Man", "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" & "Jumpin' Jack Flash". Most of the songs only last a little more than a minute but it's a lot of fun

Flower

retired
Reaction score
^^^Great Tune!!!! Let it Be is a great album plus they cover a Kiss song on it "Black Diamond".
...Speaking of cover songs...There is one rare album by them called 'The Shit Hits the Fan' & the band sounds pretty wasted but they do a bunch of classic rock covers(so bad it's good) such as "Jailbreak", "Breakdown","Saturday Night Special", "Iron Man", "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" & "Jumpin' Jack Flash". Most of the songs only last a little more than a minute but it's a lot of fun

Thanks Bucky, I'll have to hunt that album down ... I was looking for a video of their cover of Tom Petty's "Last Dance With Mary Jane" and failed.

:wa

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online