Antonio Vivaldi

opera races

Reaction score
Vivaldi is my favorite classical composer!

This is a favorite CD of mine since it has both Vivaldi and cello. For some odd reason there isn't a whole lot of Ofra Harnoy on You Tube that I could find let alone her playing Vivaldi ... so I have to settle for posting a picture ... but trust me ... IMO at least it's a great album!

41C-F4FDZtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Zeptober

Reaction score
Well I love any of the Italian composers of the age. Locatelli, Corelli, Tartini, and all the others who´s names ends with I

Zeptober

Reaction score
Vivaldi is my favorite classical composer!

This is a favorite CD of mine since it has both Vivaldi and cello. For some odd reason there isn't a whole lot of Ofra Harnoy on You Tube that I could find let alone her playing Vivaldi ... so I have to settle for posting a picture ... but trust me ... IMO at least it's a great album!

41C-F4FDZtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Well she is great............and not bad looking either :wheel

Schmetterling

Reaction score
Funny thing, but after spending most of my life listening almost exclusively to rock music I now find myself often preferring to explore some aspect of classical music instead. So far the only Vivaldi I have is Nigel Kennedys recording of The Four Seasons and I like it so I'll be looking for some more.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Funny thing, but after spending most of my life listening almost exclusively to rock music I now find myself often preferring to explore some aspect of classical music instead. So far the only Vivaldi I have is Nigel Kennedys recording of The Four Seasons and I like it so I'll be looking for some more.

enjoy the music which composers are you thinking about

Schmetterling

Reaction score
enjoy the music which composers are you thinking about

Hi Joker,

Well currently I have a few already in my collection, namely "The Magic Flute" by Mozart which I love. I also have "Madam Butterfly" by Puccini which I haven't yet listened to, and of course the entire "Ring of the Nibelung" cycle by Wagner which I'm just getting to know a little bit but it's so big it'll take me a while - everyone should have this one in their collection in my opinion..

I'm currently thinking of some more Mozart - maybe the symphonies as well as Die Fledermaus (The Bat) but I'm open to suggestions ..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online