Super Moderator
Reaction score
E. What a truly inspiring album title....lol

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Right now I'm waiting on the new Chelsea Wolfe which is actually being called
Doom Metal among other things.

She definitely has some doom elements, but I wouldn't go as far as to calling her flat out doom metal. She's got so much going on in her music, it's difficult and unfair to narrow it down to a single genre. Labels aside, I'm looking forward to the new album. I've asked my local dealer to reserve the album on vinyl, but I think the release date is still about a month away.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aussie grind band King Parrot have a new album out entitled Ugly Produce on Sept 22.
ARCD171.jpg

Disgrace Yourself

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man, I don't consider Chelsea Wolfe's music Doom
, either. Although , Abyss does contain more elements of Doom than any of her previous material . I was just saying that some people were calling her new one, Doom. Now that I've heard it I disagree.

Looking forward to the up coming, Electric Wizard
. Lucifer has been recording new tracks but I HIGHLY doubt it will be released this year

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She definitely has some doom elements, but I wouldn't go as far as to calling her flat out doom metal. She's got so much going on in her music, it's difficult and unfair to narrow it down to a single genre. Labels aside, I'm looking forward to the new album. I've asked my local dealer to reserve the album on vinyl, but I think the release date is still about a month away.
Yep. Can't really narrow her music down to one genre. Has Doom elements but has a ton of other atmospheric stuff too.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ne Obliviscaris - Urn

This album is another must have for extreme progressive metal fans.

E-Z

Reaction score
BRITISH STEEL The Rising Force Of British Heavy Metal (released September 2017).

1.AMULET
2.AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR
3.ELIMINATOR
4.DUNGEON
5.DARK FOREST
6.TOLEDO STEEL
7.VUIL
8.SEVEN SISTERS
9.INSURGENCY
10.NEURONSPOILER
11.WYTCH HAZEL

The cd is also available on vinyl (probably in a limited amount?) and has a definite 1979/80 NWOBHM feel running through it from start to finish and features eleven current younger Heavy Metal British bands that are currently active. The cd is very similar to the two volumes of the original Metal For Muthas vinyl compilation records that were released in the UK back in 1980 that helped a number of up and coming young bands such as Iron Maiden, Samson. Angel Witch & Praying Mantas get wider recognition in the NWOBHM movement.

E-Z

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online