Alice Cooper will kill Motley Crue

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
musicenthusiastmag.com

motley-crue-alice-cooper-welcome-kill-mem-1.jpg

Motley Crue’s Tommy Lee has accepted Alice Cooper’s offer to decapitate the band during their last concert.

Few rock artists understand how to pull off a shocking array of horrors live during a concert like Alice Cooper. The undisputed King of Shock Rock has made electrocutions and decapitations staples of his live performances for the past several decades, and it’s these qualities (in addition to a catalog of respected hard rock anthems) that landed Cooper the role of the special guest on Motley Crue‘s ongoing ‘All Bad Things Must Come to an End’ farewell tour.

While the topic of Motley Crue’s impending final show in Los Angeles, California, this upcoming New Year’s Eve has been a popular one amongst hard rock advocates, namely due to the speculation surrounding how the band will conclude the last stop on their farewell tour, the decision was obvious to Alice Cooper. “They finish up in the United States on new year’s, and that’s their last gig,” Cooper recently explained to Triple M.

“I told them, ‘Why don’t you let me kill you on stage? That finishes everything.’ Four guillotines, floomp! Done! Auction off the heads on stakes.” This decision quickly developed a strong following amongst dedicated Motley Crue fans, and it was seemingly just a matter of time until the band members themselves weighed in on the topic. Drummer Tommy Lee is the first to respond to the offer, and he did so excitedly during a conversation with Yahoo.

“That,” Lee offered, “would be awesome. I asked him, ‘Can you make three more of those guillotines? Then you could chop off all our heads at the same time!’” Motley Crue are renowned for their own stage performances, which is currently centered around impressionable props, flamethrower bass guitars, roller coaster drum rigs and entire arsenals of pyrotechnics, so while Lee adds that nothing has been set in stone, their farewell will be one to remember.

“We’re going to do something completely f–ed up,” he adds. “I guarantee that.”

Read more: Motley Crue Says Alice Cooper is Welcome to Kill Them Off During Their Final Concert

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Stands to reason.

The Coop has plenty of experience killing the competition.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
What an awesome way to end your carrer ...getting whacked by Alice !!!
Thats a serious honor for a second generation metal/ hard rock act.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online