Airbourne (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I watched Airbourne open for Iron Maiden last summer. I got to say they did a fantastic job. A sound rockin' band IMO.

Yeah they've got that high voltage Aussie vibe and it's a killer IMO.:cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A big fan of Overdrive. Fantastic hard rocker.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
The times I've seen Airbourne were awesome but I was always a bit worried Joel O'Keefe was going to come to grief as there’s the real worry that he’s about to plummet to death or at the very least serious injury from the terrifying little jaunts he goes on. He’s not content just to walk around the stage - he wants to climb it. So up he goes, up the frame at the left of the stage before standing right on top to play a guitar solo. Once done, he climbs back down but not before swinging around on the gantry holding on with only one hand scaring the living shit out of everyone watching :heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The times I've seen Airbourne were awesome but I was always a bit worried Joel O'Keefe was going to come to grief as there’s the real worry that he’s about to plummet to death or at the very least serious injury from the terrifying little jaunts he goes on. He’s not content just to walk around the stage - he wants to climb it. So up he goes, up the frame at the left of the stage before standing right on top to play a guitar solo. Once done, he climbs back down but not before swinging around on the gantry holding on with only one hand scaring the living shit out of everyone watching :heheh:

You can never help but worry when they do such stage antics. But I guess that is how willing they are to put a good show on. :grinthumb
I would love to see an Airbourne show.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Amazing band. Wasn't keen at first but realised I was being stupid, they are awesome.

Saw them support Aerosmith at the 02 in London in 2010, quality. Hope to catch them headline soon and looking forward to their next album.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
ah I saw they had a new CD coming out. I didn't even get the 2nd one yet

:uh:

I do have the first one though :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have to get the first one Ready To Rock.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.