Airbourne (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
airbourne,0.jpg

Airbourne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbourne_(band)

Band members
Joel O'Keeffe – Lead vocals, lead guitar
Ryan O'Keeffe – Drums, percussion
David Roads – Rhythm guitar, backup vocals
Justin Street – Bass guitar, backup vocals

Discography
EP Ready To Rock

draft_lens15648691module135210561photo_1290435096Airbourne_ready_to_rock.j

Studio albums
2007 Runnin' Wild
2010 No Guts, No Glory
2013 Black Dog Barking
2016 Breakin' Outta Hell

Some songs of Airbourne.
Girls In Black

Rivalry

Back in the Game

Bottom of the Well

Updated fresh thread for Airbourne a really good young Aussie rock n roll band. 2 albums and an EP out they are destined for great things.

Last edited:

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I like this guys and I listen to their songs so much - they are really powerful rock'n'roll band! 2_sm16.gif My favorite songs - "Running Wild", "Raise The Flag" and "Steel Town".

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like this guys and I listen to their songs so much - they are really powerful rock'n'roll band! 2_sm16.gif My favorite songs - "Running Wild", "Raise The Flag" and "Steel Town".

Great songs, the O'Keeffe boys are certainly talented individuals, really have pulled this band together nicely and they crank out powerful rock n roll. :oy:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Great band, have seen them a number of time and toted to be the new AC/DC, they are a beezer band live. I believe the lead guitarist / singer Joel is the one that keep climbing the scoffold on stage, very scary for the insurance company but great to see.

I am hoping to see another great album from this band, hope they don't dissapoint:)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, people, does anyone know about their new album? No information about it?
No album title as far as I know but 2012 apparently at some stage they want to put an album out.

Tarn

Reaction score
oops I guess the graveyard topic has been moved to an active topic :grinthumb

love this band! have seen them twice now in NZ. ACDC clones maybe, but they still have their own sound and talk about energy! few pics of the first show I was at.

the second show there were way more people and I got stuck at the back so no pics :tongue:

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome photos. I would dearly love to see this group live. They only have 2 major albums out but damn they both pack a punch.

Tarn

Reaction score
yeah I was up close the first concert .. blimmin shaved head tall guy kept getting in my way mind you :pullhair:

second show Joel got up the bar. great to see a band in a pub that can just do it in, well, a bar !

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online