• Aerosmith

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Journey

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like Journey a lot more now than I used to, especially their early albums but Aerosmith wins this on the quality of their first 5 albums.

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like both bands, but my vote went to Aerosmith.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Early Aerosmith is great . Journey I've never cared for.

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
Love Aerosmith from their STD album up to Draw the Line, Journey I hate with a passion. The reason being is that I was a teen in the late 70's early 80's. Every teenie bopper girl I knew loved this band, to me they came across as a bunch of sissy boys, with a sissy sound. The reason I hate them with a passion though, is because the radio plays them to death, and has for decades, every couple of songs is a Journey song. Same with Def Leopard and Bon Jovi. This is just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Love Aerosmith from their STD album up to Draw the Line, Journey I hate with a passion. The reason being is that I was a teen in the late 70's early 80's. Every teenie bopper girl I knew loved this band, to me they came across as a bunch of sissy boys, with a sissy sound. The reason I hate them with a passion though, is because the radio plays them to death, and has for decades, every couple of songs is a Journey song. Same with Def Leopard and Bon Jovi. This is just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online