Review Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic (1975)

album review

Reaction score
Re: Aerosmith ~ Toys in the Attic (1975)

I almost bought an Akai Cassette deck on E-Bay last year...but I missed out, they used to make excellent tape decks back in the day.

They still make some quality electronics, I just bought a keyboard midi controller from them and it doesn't get much better for the price:D

rtbuck

Reaction score

This was my first Aerosmith album & for some reason I remember the day I got it. I was 15 & had the day off from school. My mom had to go Downtown & I went with her by Bus. We went into a Department Store called AM & A's & she told me I could pick out a record album. I had seen Aerosmith in a Rock Magazine I had with Kiss on the Cover so I decided to give them a try & I picked out 'Toys in the Attic'. I thought it was great especially the title track & "Adams Apple". Once "Walk This Way" started I knew it from AM Radio. That was it...I was now an Aerosmith fan & they remained my 2nd favorite band(right behind Kiss) until I discovered Alice Cooper a year later.

Reaction score

RTbuck, I love your stories about all these shows and albums, I don't know what it is, like if you just have some natural talent for telling them or something, but they always are interesting :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Toys is alot of fun! Love this album! I agree that No More No More is underrated and this is my favorite song on the album.

I like Big Ten Inch record too and though it may be the weakest of all the tracks it adds to the spirit and the fun of the whole album IMO.

I get a chuckle everytime it comes on.

:grinthumb

Layla

Reaction score
Their best album in my opinion. At least a hand full of classic songs and barely a bad or mediocre one on it !

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online