Aerosmith (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: The Official Aerosmith Thread

Aerosmith at Download!!!! let's hope that Tyler is there or have I missed some article about who is in the band now?

Reaction score

I don't know if it is reliable, but on the radio I heard Tyler said he wants to preform with Aerosmith again... so.. I guess no Tom Jones:confused:

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aerosmith "Cocked,Loaded,Ready to RockTour"

AEROSMITH Announces 'Cocked, Loaded And Ready To Rock Tour' - Feb. 25, 2010
AEROSMITH will embark on the "Cocked, Loaded And Ready To Rock Tour" this summer.

The group's schedule is as follows:

Jun. 10 - Sweden - Sweden Rock Festival
Jun. 13 - UK - Download Festival
Jun. 15 - UK - London 02 Arena
Jun. 18 - Romania - Bucharest
Jun. 20 - Greece - Athens Olympic Stadium
Jun. 23 - Holland - Nijmegen Goeffert Park
Jun. 25 - Belgium - Graspop Metal Meeting
Jun. 27 - Spain - Barcelona St Jordi Arena
Jun. 29 - France - Paris Bercy Arena
Jul. 01 - Czech Republic - Prague 02 Arena
Jul. 03 - Italy - Venice Festival

The various AEROSMITH members offered the following comments about the trek in an official press release:

Steven Tyler (vocals): "Back by popular demand with more spit and fire than ever before, we're coming across the pond and parting the waters as we go."

Joe Perry (guitar): "AEROSMITH is going to be rocking in the UK and Europe this summer. Enough BS, we're coming and everything is going to be set at 11."

Joey Kramer (drums): "AEROSMITH is back! Bigger, better and stronger than ever! So look out Europe 'cos we're comin' to getcha."

Brad Whitford (guitar): "I'm not sure who is happier, the band or the fans. Can't wait to get started. Will see you this summer."

A video message from the band announcing the tour can be viewed below.

Tyler injured himself in a fall from the stage on that tour last August, forcing the band to cancel the remaining dates. Tyler subsequently announced his intention to take a two-year break from AEROSMITH and focus on a solo project, which in turn led the rest of the band to publicly discuss getting a new frontman.

Tyler entered rehab in December for an addiction to painkillers, and his management and attorneys threatened legal action if AEROSMITH went forward with finding a new singer.

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Aerosmith "Cocked,Loaded,Ready to RockTour"

Nice to see them all resolve their issues and get together to tour.

Although I highly doubt Steven Tyler is finished with rehab, seems to be a recurring theme with him.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

AEROSMITH are superb lets just hope they keep rockin us...for forever!!! Fave tracks- Sweet emotion , Back in the saddle ,Dream on,let the music do the talkin... Joe Perry is a demon on the slide guitar!!

Zombeels

Reaction score

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't think their work after 1981 measures up at all the the albums released prior to '81. Just didn't seem as hard or as catchy. I'm a huge fan of pre-81 Aerosmith and can't stand them post-81. Weird isn't it?

My brother actually makes the case (jokingly) that they were better on drugs than when they cleaned themselves up. When you think about it though.....:D
I agree with you. I only like one song after Permanent Vacation and I find every other song to be waterdowned pap for old ladies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.