Aerosmith (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: The Official Aerosmith Thread

Good Gawd! y'all have to read this.......Perry wants to use Tom Jones as the temporary replacement for Tyler. Evidently Tyler wants 2 years off, and the band states they will probably perform at least 10 shows and will need a fill in for Tyler. Perry has lost his mind.......IMO

Wallflower

Gabba Gabba Hey!
Reaction score

Dazed and Confused should have just been an Aerosmith soundtrack. Would have worked perfectly.

Reaction score

Dazed and Confused should have just been an Aerosmith soundtrack. Would have worked perfectly.

It could have but, that sound track is ridiculously awsome:D

and I think Mr. Perry may have raided the stash Tyler went to rehab for..... Tom Jones, really?:heheh:

Wallflower

Gabba Gabba Hey!
Reaction score

It could have but, that sound track is ridiculously awsome:D

and I think Mr. Perry may have raided the stash Tyler went to rehab for..... Tom Jones, really?:heheh:

Every time I watch the movie I just have to listen to the soundtrack, or I feel weird.

Mr. Perry should have shared some with me.

Reaction score

Every time I watch the movie I just have to listen to the soundtrack, or I feel weird.

Mr. Perry should have shared some with me.

I've seen the movie so many times any more I mainly just watch for the soundtrack:heheh:

and do you really want to start having ideas like his "Tom Jones" idea?
I wouldn't take anything from that stash:D

Wallflower

Gabba Gabba Hey!
Reaction score

I've seen the movie so many times any more I mainly just watch for the soundtrack:heheh:

and do you really want to start having ideas like his "Tom Jones" idea?
I wouldn't take anything from that stash:D

I'm proud of you!

Yeah your right. I don 't want that at all ;_;

Reaction score

I'm proud of you!

Yeah your right. I don 't want that at all ;_;

I have 2 copies on DVD, on three of my computers, and it is on my ipod:heheh:

Reaction score

Oh sweet jesus man. I only have one on the computer.

THAT'S ALL I NEED

well.. it started off as one desktop, but when I started cyber school I got another desktop, then this year, I stopped using that(dazed is still on it lol) and bought a laptop for ease and liesure use, completely cleaned my first desktop so I could use that purely for burning cd's and mostly video editing and animating, then I share a desktop with my dad(who also has a laptop) and I use that one for audio recording:heheh:

Rocker440

Reaction score

Good Gawd! y'all have to read this.......Perry wants to use Tom Jones as the temporary replacement for Tyler. Evidently Tyler wants 2 years off, and the band states they will probably perform at least 10 shows and will need a fill in for Tyler. Perry has lost his mind.......IMO

Whoa, this makes little or no practical sense at all, imo. What fan would be willing to pay to see one of those shows with Tom Jones singing classic Aerosmith songs, not to mention (but I will ;)) a Tom Jones rendition of Dude, Love in an Elevator, or Janie's Got a Gun? :spit: Although, I will say this, Tom Jones with Aerosmith singing Big Ten Inch would be a hoot, imo! :lmao:

Perhaps it would be a good time for all of the band to take some time off, regroup, then rethink the bands, or each individuals direction.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online