Adia Victoria

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Adia Victoria
Adia-7193.jpg

This is a chance buy I made that paid off in spades. I didn't even know what genre it was supposed to be. It turned out to be what is being coined "Gothic Country". I know my Blues loving fans will love this one! :grinthumb

Beyond The Bloodhounds
MI0004036776.jpg?partner=allrovi.jpg

Dead Eyes, Stuck In The South &

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Ok, I've listened to some more videos on YouTube and I find her very interesting. Sort of what PJ Harvey might have sounded like if she had explored country and blues. My only real complaint, and it’s a shallow one, is the artwork of her CD, which takes something away from the atmosphere her music is trying to create and it could scare of potential listeners.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Adia Victoria
Adia-7193.jpg

This is a chance buy I made that paid off in spades. I didn't even know what genre it was supposed to be. It turned out to be what is being coined "Gothic Country". I know my Blues loving fans will love this one! :grinthumb

Beyond The Bloodhounds
MI0004036776.jpg?partner=allrovi.jpg

Dead Eyes, Stuck In The South &

Ok, I've listened to some more videos on YouTube and I find her very interesting. Sort of what PJ Harvey might have sounded like if she had explored country and blues. My only real complaint, and it’s a shallow one, is the artwork of her CD, which takes something away from the atmosphere her music is trying to create and it could scare of potential listeners.

@Soot and Stars thanks for the youtube.com by Adia Victoria...Sharp Dressed Man your point on the album artwork only will put of the lazy ones due to lack of knowledge of music...

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
@Soot and Stars thanks for the intro. From the youtubes you posted, she seems like a great artist. Gothic country is certainly a new genre. :cheers2
Have to try get some of her stuff

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.