Adele

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I've taken a liking to Adele recently from what I've heard from the radio and from one listen of her album "21". She has a great, powerful voice mixed with classic sounds with a modern catchiness. Really uplifting stuff! :D

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
Adel sends shivers down my spine everytime she sings! You can really feel the power and emotion in her voice! The the beat. She's on the play list in my car!

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
My nephew brought me a cd of Adele the other day. He said I might like her because she sounds like Stevie Nicks. I listened to some songs from the album 21 and I think she has her own sound although quite pop sounding to me. I was thinking of Kim Weston more as I listened if I were to try and compare her singing to someone.

Regardless, I guess I'm so old that my tastes are stuck back in the 60's and 70's. Sometimes you can't teach an old dog new tricks...lol.

ANF

Reaction score
Adele is amazing. I am stunned at how well America has taken to her because usually its stuff like Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and others that they eat up in mass droves. Yet she's come seemingly out of nowhere and is currently the hottest thing musically. "21" is a phenomenal album, I'm thinking about picking the vinyl up.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
It's the Adel invasion tonight!!!! This is another song that's been doing the rounds on the radio and has been stuck in my head at work lately.

Someone Like You

Also has anyone brought her new album? I've heard mixed reviews on it and now it's left me wondering?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's great upon first listen Limpy and my friend had been raving about this one foir a while! i like the song you have posted! It's the album closer! :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I hear a lot of talk about "21" but I don't think a lot of people realize that Adele had an album, "19", that preceded it. Here's one of my favorites from it...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online