• Achtung Baby - U2

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Easily the U2. I think that's maybe one of their best 2 or 3 records they made, whereas I don't actually rate Blood Sugar Sex Magik all that highly, apart from Under the Bridge and maybe a couple of other tracks, it doesn't impress me all that much, if you'd have asked Achtung Baby vs Californication, or By the Way, then I might have voted differently, as they to me are phenomenal albums. Vote goes to U2 then.

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Seeing as how I think RHCP are a blight on mankind, this is one of the easiest votes ever. U2!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I thought RHCP's guitarist left....again??? Don't know how many times he has quit the band, 2 or even 3, but they will sound very different without him.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Seeing as how I think RHCP are a blight on mankind, this is one of the easiest votes ever. U2!

How many "pops" would it take to change your mind and soften your opinion on RHCP's RE?

beer_keg.jpg

:lmao:

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
^^:oyea::oyea:

There isn't enough beer in the world to make me enjoy their music. My loathing for their music is visceral. Bile rises when I hear them. The only song I've ever heard from them that didn't make me want to puncture my eardrums with a dull butter knife is their cover of Stevie Wonder's Higher Ground. I'm not saying it's good or anything but it's serviceable. That's the only praise I can muster for them.

Haven't you and I covered this before LG?:D

Seriously though, I hate their music. Thought I was gonna let them off the hook didn't ya?:lmao:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^:oyea:

I believe we have chatted about this subject before, but I enjoy your colorful comments when talking about this stuff.:grinthumb

And I have to agree, I don't like them either and never did get the buzz when they burst onto the scene ages ago.:peek

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online