Achilles Last Stand cover

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
Hi! I made a cover of Led Zeppelin's song Achilles Last Stand. It's my first cover... :grinthumb

You can listen to it here:

Hope you like it!

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're looking for constructive criticism so...

The guitars are cool, but you definitely need to find someone else to do the singing.

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're looking for constructive criticism so...

The guitars are cool, but you definitely need to find someone else to do the singing.

Thanks for commenting! What didn't strike you in my singing? I want to know so I can make myself better :rolleyes:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
The rhytmn section was very, very good. Cannons you sound like you were narrating more than singing taking your time instead of belting it out. Your guitar work was a bit off in the first section but eventually you settled in to a nice groove. Overall, I liked it.

I'm a hard core Zeppelin fan so I had to check it out. I'm looking forward to listening to more from you.

Last edited:

Cannons Ahoy

The Great Pretender
Reaction score
Fixed your YouTube link. :D

Thanks mate :tongue:

The rhytmn section was very, very good. Cannons you sound like you were narrating more than singing taking your time instead of belting it out. Your guitar work was a bit off in the first section but eventually you settled in to a nice groove. Overall, I liked it.

I'm a hard core Zeppelin fan so I had to check it out. I'm looking forward to listening to more from you.

Thanks! I also felt it evolved from the beginning... Also I loved making the overdubs, I think at one point there are about 8 guitars on at the same time.

Maybe I should take on Kashmir next time... :grinthumb Dunno about that though.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online