80's TV project

FRENCHYSTEF

80's Music Only !
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm new on that forum and here's my first post. Just to introduce myself, I'm Stephane, working as consultant for Medias networks in France and I'm now involved into an international TV project, fully dedicated to the 80's.

For me just like you the 80s are still our passion, and for myself the best part of my life ! But this decade seems to be gradually fading from our TV screens, that's why I'm inviting you to an important survey, coming from the company I'm working for, which wants to know the expectations of people still fans of the 80's. Here are the questions, and don't hesitate to contact me by email or private message for further details.

1 - Do you still watch many contents (music videos, series, movies, cartoons, archives, ...) from the 80's ?
2 - If yes, which tools do you do you use mainly to watch them (your own contents DVD, VHS or CD, videos on Youtube or Vimeo, replays online, Vod .... )?
3 - Would you enjoy a TV channel only dedicated to the 80s?
4 - Should this channel include all contents (music, movies, TV series, ....) or should better be thematic?
5 - If thematic, would you appreciate a Music TV channel ?
6 - If so, should that channel only focus on "english language" artists or be opened to other languages ?
7 - Should that channel be FREE or PAY TV?
8 - If PAY TV, how much could be the average monthly cost?
9 - If FREE, would you agree to support the channel in another way (crowdfunding, shopping, membership, ...)
10 - Would you enjoy to take part into the channel contents (polls, surveys, ...) and interact with its team about programms, music playlists, ... ?
11 - How would you prefer to receive that channel (OTT, satellite, cable, Ios/Android app, player on website)?

Your answers will be read and considered before going further. Thank you for your answers.

OldHippie

Resident Yooper
Reaction score
1 - Do you still watch many contents (music videos, series, movies, cartoons, archives, ...) from the 80's ? yes
2 - If yes, which tools do you do you use mainly to watch them (your own contents DVD, VHS or CD, videos on Youtube or Vimeo, replays online, Vod .... )? Wherever I run across them, no particular media.
3 - Would you enjoy a TV channel only dedicated to the 80s? yes

4 - Should this channel include all contents (music, movies, TV series, ....) or should better be thematic? All Content
5 - If thematic, would you appreciate a Music TV channel ? Yes
6 - If so, should that channel only focus on "english language" artists or be opened to other languages ? Any Language, the more the better.
7 - Should that channel be FREE or PAY TV? Free
8 - If PAY TV, how much could be the average monthly cost?
9 - If FREE, would you agree to support the channel in another way (crowdfunding, shopping, membership, ...) No, I pay enough for cable.
10 - Would you enjoy to take part into the channel contents (polls, surveys, ...) and interact with its team about programms, music playlists, ... ? Most definately
11 - How would you prefer to receive that channel (OTT, satellite, cable, Ios/Android app, player on website)?
Cable

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.